Sunday, January 26, 2014

Without Friends A Girl is Simply Naked

After posting my most recent blog about the bare essentials that every girl needs in her wardrobe, I started thinking about how this is also true with friendships. Just like clothes, friends serve specific purposes and are put in our lives for a reason. Much like the sexy little black dress, we all have that friend who is always down for a good time and never disappoints. Anytime you are feeling down you can call her up and you know she will spice up your night. Leaving you with hazy memories  that you will never forget.... No matter how embarrassing. Cowboy boots are much like a friend who you can always count on. They are sturdy and dependable but they aren't afraid to get down and dirty. This friend is the one who knows all your secrets, your heartbreaks, and your dreams.... She is always there to give you advice but isn't afraid to call your bluff. I have always had a love hate relationship with my white jeans. Although I love how they go with everything, I am always driven crazy by how easily they stain. I like to think that for this reason white jeans are the friend that is basically your sister. You love her to death and always have the best time with her. But sometimes she just gets on your last nerves, you bicker and ten minutes later its as if nothing happened. Statement necklaces, known for their ability to add a little sparkle to any outfit, are much like the friend who is constantly uplifting. This person is always the first one to complement your new shoes, or appreciate your new highlights (which took four hours and certainly deserve recognition). Just like clothes, friends are a vital part of life. Without them we would not only be naked but we would also be extremely lonely.



1 comment:

  1. I love this! Now I'm trying to think what garment my BFF Shari would be!

    ReplyDelete