Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Bare Necessities

There are many essential items that every girl needs in her closet. The classic little black dress that is not only figure flattering but can be worn in many social situations. It can be paired with sexy heels for a date with your hot coworker (who finally worked up the nerve to ask you out), or with a statement necklace for a cocktail party with friends. A good pair of white jeans that look good with every colorful, summer top is also a necessity. I personally believe that a nice pair of white jeans are an investment... Trust me its worth it. I splurged on a pair of white Joe's jeans that have lasted me two seasons. Having a few fun statement necklaces can spice up any wardrobe... They make an outfit out of something that was once boring and drab. Funky scarves can also help to add life to a dying outfit.... Lately I have been obsessed with infinity scarves and wear them with almost anything. They are not only comfortable but so easy to wear.... Now that I have been sucked into the world of infinity scarves I never want to go back. Being from the South I whole heartily belief that every girl needs a pair of cowboy boots. They can be worn with almost anything... I wear them with skinny jeans, under flare jeans, with skirts and dresses, and even with shorts in the summer.

 If while reading this post you realized that you have none of these items.. I think a shopping spree is in order. Actually I dont think.. I know. So if you are missing any of these items or just need to spruce up what you already have, then I am prescribing one day of shopping. I mean it... docs orders. Get your girlfriends and make a day out of it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love white jeans too---and have the same problem you mentioned in another post that I can NEVER wear them without getting something on them. Always. Black pants, never but white jeans always.....and now I really want a pair of cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete